INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD (IJMB) is a nine(9) month programme moderated by AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA with our affliated centre in Ilorin, Kwara State.
*WHO CAN APPLY*
A. Students seeking admission into any university
B. Student who failed JAMB
C. Students who did not sit for JAMB
D. Students with deficiency in English or
E. Students who just graduated from SSS3
F. Students awaiting O level results.
G. Students wishing to switch course or university.
A. Affordable School Fees(Installmental payment is permitted)
B. Affordable Hostel Facility
C. Short Course Duration
D. The result is acceptable in all Universities (All private)
E. The programme is available for all courses
F. The result gives you admission into 200 Level in the university
G. You don’t have to write JAMB/UTME except you wish to do so
H. JAMB/Remedial/Predegree gives you admission into 100L while IJMBE is to 200Level.
I. IJMB Result has no expiry date. Thus, a candidate can use the result for many years like WAEC result, but JAMB, Remedial, Predegree result is useful for one year only.
J. Why pay over 500,000 in a private University in your first year when you can pay less and gain admission into 200level with IJMB.
(A) Five O/L credit passes as contained in jamb
brochure (Max of 2 sittings)
(B) Awaiting result can also apply.
(C) Eight ( Passport Photographs)
Application form and registration is on. Hurry now and and do your online. Students have resumed and Lecture has started. Registration end this month.
- Please read the below important fact about the programme carefully for better understanding.
- IJMB is a federal government approvedprogramme, certified by NUC and JAMB.
- It is owned and moderated by AhamaduBello University Zaria.
- Its a 9-12 month program that will get you into 200L upon successful completion to your preferred universities and course nationwide.
- Unlike JAMB, IJMB certificate does not expire, its last forever, but its not for job, its strictly for admission into 200l in the University.
- In IJMB programme you are to undergo only a combination of 3 subjects that will suit the course of your choice.
- The grading of IJMB is on points and it goes thus
while F=0 point and 1 free point provided if you don’thave any F in the result, and the total of the grading is over 15.
Most universities that accept IJMB program offer admission into 200L with a minimum of 6 point provided there is no F in the result.
- Full IJMB program lectures run in differents study centres nationwide, while the final examination and certification comes from the moderating body (ABU
- Most universities that accept IJMB give priorities to IJMB candidates with good grades compared to other programmes like ND, NCE etc for direct entry 200L admission.
- IJMB also offers O’level subjects that is of WAEC standard in only 2 subjects i.eEnglish and Mathematics, to facilitate your admission. This means that if you have deficiency in either English or Mathematics in your O’level result, you can sit for IJMB O’level examination instead of registering for another SSCE examination (there are intensive lectures to cover those O’level subjects).
Enough has been said, Stop sitting at home and writing JAMB yearly without securing admission, enroll for IJMB program today.
The program is recommendable.
CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE TO CONFIRM IJMB AS REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.
Registration is N5,000 online
Ask your question in the comment box below, and we will reply immediately.