Note : Applicants are to pay the sum of Five thousand Naira (N5,000) before they can be directed to the registration page.
THERE ARE TWO METHODS TO PAY FOR THE REGISTRATION.
1. PAY WITH BANK ATM CARD : Applicants can use BANK ATM CARD to make the payment. Students with ATM CARDs are advised to visit any cyber cafe to do the registration( If confused). Students without ATM CARDs are to visit cyber cafe for the registration. Applicants can also use their parents card for the registration( such applicants should know that, confirmation code will be taxed to the owner of Card mobile number). So they have to carry their parents phone along.
2. PAY THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT: applicants can also pay through their bank account. Applicants without Bank Account are advised to do the registration in cyber cafe.
THINGS TO KNOW WHEN USING BANK ATM CARD.
• Card Number : This is the longest number on the card.
• Card Expiry : Expiry date of the card.
• CVV : Also know as security code. It a 3-digits number on other side of the card.
See the Images below :